Tuesday 14 July 2009

All golfed up!

Well I have played golf Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and today and I must say that I am now well and truly cream crackered! Played at Sitwell Park yestarday with Mary, Ann, and Rosemary, it was a very hard course and I played c**p!
Last night I was invited to a Favours evening at Liz's and 8 of us sat on a production line and made bonbonnieres for Sarah's wedding. I have to mention the special skills of Catherine who did an excellent job as "fluffer upper" . Had a lovely evening and enjoyed the buffet Liz had prepared for us.
Today I was unable to do Aquarobics as the class was full! So I went and had a coffee with Rosemary, then went to Blood Donors at Wombwell and donated the requisite amount of blood. Thats my good deed of the week.
Had some alarming news about one of the Sandhill ladies - Carol H has swine flu and is very poorly. We all wish her well and a speedy recovery.
Too tired to write any more, I am going to have an early night.
Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.