Sunday 5 July 2009

Day of rest

Well Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest isn't it?
I have already been for a swim and done an hour at the gym. I have a load of washing to do, but can't decide whether to wait until tomorrow, cos it keeps threatening rain and I don't fancy drying washing indoors.
I've entered the Simon Says Stamp Saturday Surprise blog candy draw (follow the link)
Now I have to finish Jane's card - it's her birthday tomorrow.
We went out last night to Mehfils at Sprotborough (think that's how its spelled) to celebrate Jane's birthday. Me and Barry, Maggie and Ger, Chris and Jane (pictured above) and Stevie went. It was a lovely family get together - just a shame that Anne-Marie couldn't be with us - but it's a bit far to come from Manchester! Anyway a good time was had by all.
Now it's time for a little crafting (after I have loaded the washing machine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.