Monday 20 July 2009

Julie Hickey

Yesterday Chris (B), Mary (R) and me paid a visit to The Craft Box at Elsecar, to see Julie Hickey from Craftwork Cards demonstrating. It was absolutely fabulous, I simply had to spend money, even though I had promised myself that I wouldn't. I had to have the papers, and the butterflies and the flowers and so on and so on. Stayed a couple of hours, then went home and had lunch, picked up my camera, and promptly went back for another session. Couldn't wait to start crafting when I got home, so sent Barry to Morrisons for a cooked chicken for tea, got that out of the way, then set to for a crafting session! Made Liz a wedding card for Sarah and Stuart,then I made an acetate and flower card - will post a picture when I get a minute.
This morning I am playing golf with the "Monday Club" and then this afternoon I hope to finish Mary's costume for her Lady Captain's Day. Tonight it's our Dearne Valley Get-together at Sandygate. Busy day again - how on earth did I find the time to work?
PS On Saturday the winning scores for the Captain's cup were - 1st 34 points (countback), 2nd 34 points and third 33 points - so Michelle and I didn't too badly after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.