Saturday 11 July 2009

Saturday's come round again!

How time flies! Here we are - it's Saturday again - where have all the days gone?
Well this morning I have done the washing, visited Keith's craft stall on the Market, played 18 holes of golf (not too well though), I have hung the washing out and had lunch.
I have read my emails and entered Simon Says Stamp Saturday Surprise Candy draw.
Here's the link for you to have a go too.
http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com/2009/07/simon-says-stamp-saturday-surprise_11.html
I really would like to win one of these days, and I shall keep trying until I do!

This evening we are supposed to be going to a barbecue in Douggies field at Penistone - hope that it doesn't rain, as it doesnt look too promising.
If it rains we may not go out, then I might have to do the ironing - ARGHHHH!
See ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.