Saturday 25 July 2009

Worn out!

Well I am truly worn out now.
Yesterday Michelle, Andy, Carol and I played in the AM AM at Silkstone and had a fabulous afternoon golfing. We finished up with 147 and at one time we were actually 2nd, but when I phoned up at 7.00 p.m. we had been knocked off the leader board to 4th - prizes went to first 3 so we didn't win anything.
Went home, took Steve shopping and bought Mary's flowers for today then started sewing Maid Marion's cloak (for Mary for today). Went to bed shattered.
Got up this morning and went down to the club for 7:45 to decorate the buggy for Lady Captains Day. Jean and Michelle came down to help and it looked real pretty.
Robin Hood, Maid Marion and all Robin Hood's men were let loose on the golf course at 9:30 this morning and what a wonderful sight it was. When I am feeling more alert I promise I will post some fabulous photos, Won't be tomorrow tho' I fear. Lunchtime Joan (H) and I are playing together (with Mary and Hazel) in the Barnsley Open. Last year Joan and I won, so it would be nice to repeat this. Tomorrow evening Barry and I are going to the evening reception of Sarah and Stuart's Wedding. Its going to be another busy day. (Might not swim tomorrow morning!)
Thats all for now - going to make a cuppa and watch Casualty.
Tarra for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.