Saturday 1 August 2009

Another wet golf day!!

Well this morning I had a lie in and spent a couple of hours catching up on emails and downloading images from Clip Crop Crafts (who I am priviliged to be a design team member for). I now have quite a few of these downloads and it's difficult choosing which one to use first cos there's so many to pick from.
Barry and I were playing in our invitation day today at 1:20, and as per usual it rained! My partner Andy and I scored 37, whilst Barry and Cliff scored 30. We didn't win anything, but despite the rain we played pretty well and had an enjoyable game.
After the game we had a lovely meal and then came home to relax - me to watch "Casualty" and Barry to watch "Who wants to be a millionaire".
Casualty was very good but it was really tense and so sad - I do get involved in these things! Curtis died saving Alice when it was supposed to be their wedding day! - I was in floods of tears.
Well I think I may just look at these downloads and make a decision as to which one to use first.
Til tomorrow - byeeee!
PS Still not found the diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.