Tuesday 4 August 2009

Busy day again

Well yesterday I got all the ironing done, so I could spend time crafting without feeling guilty. Michelle came up in the evening and we did a little bit more crafting and a little more gossiping. This morning I went to the market for my usual helping of craft goodies, went to Aquarobics and then swimming, did a bit of food shopping, then went home and had lunch. This evening Barry and I plus Jan and Vincent will be playing a Texas Scramble - looking forward to the game, but the weather looks gloomy, so am prepared for another wet game!
Have been on the scrounge for cool bags and freeze blocks so that I can empty the freezer tonight, ready for the new one coming tomorrow and having the old one taken away. The house is in turmoil - I have food in bags all over the place!
Maybe a bit tidier and more normal tomorrow - we'll see.
Well, I will go and get changed, and maybe have time to watch QVC and Dawn Bibby for half an hour or so before I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.