Tuesday 4 August 2009

Docrafts Winner

I may not have been in the winning team of Texas Scramblers - although it was a good game with Jan finishing with a lovely putt! BUT... I have been lucky enough to be one of the winners of the Docrafts July prize draw. I have been entering these draws for about 5 years now, so it just goes to show - if at first you don't succeed!
Looking forward to receiving the Papermania Joyeux Noel goodies - exciting what!
I have now defrosted the freeezer and everything is in cool bags and boxes, just have to wait for the fridge and freezer being delivered tomorrow.
Christine (Sister in law) is coming over tomorrow, so we might just do a bit of crafting whilst we wait for the delivery men.
Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.