Friday 7 August 2009

Headline News!


Guess what - Mary, Colette and I (AKA Maid Marion, Friar Tuck and Robin Hood)have featured in the local rag - The Barnsley Chronicle - there's even a mug shot of the three of us, taken on Lady Captains Day when we Sandhill Ladies all dressed up as Robin Hood & his merry men (not forgetting the fair Maid Marion of course!)
Fame (or infamy) at last.

Played our friendly game today with Town Moor Ladies at Sandhill. It was an absolutely brilliant day, the weather was extremely kind and we played a good game of golf. The Team I played with came 4th, and I won a box of chocolates for nearest the pin on the 3rd. I haven't opened them yet either!
Tomorrow Glynis and I are playing greensomes so keep your fingers crossed for us, for good weather and good golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.