Sunday 23 August 2009

Lazy Sunday

It's a beautiful morning, so I got up bright and fairly early to get the dreaded chores done. Have put the washing in and started the ironing, need a rest now so will update blog.
Yesterday morning Chris (sis-in-law), Mary n me went up to Stourton to Craftwork Cards for their sale day. It was super. As usual spent more than I expected but there were some real good bargains.
We were hoping to do a make and take with Julie Hickey, but would have had to wait until 1:00 p.m. so we decided that we would go back to ours, then do the make at take at home. Julie had told us that it was the Martini with a cherry card.
We enjoyed making the card, and it inspired me to make another one after they had gone home.
This afternoon Barry and I are golfing at High Melton, we will do either 9 or 18 holes, depending on the weather,
Right - back to the ironing.
Hi Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.