Saturday 29 August 2009

Saturday is blog candy day


Stephanie's Stamping and Sharing 1 month blogversary candy is
here


Stephanie's Stamping & Sharing Thankyou Blog candy is

here



And of course
Simon Says stamp - Magnolia Blog candy



here











Phew I'm exhausted now. Well its been a busy few days.
On Wednesday I eventually went over to Chris's (G) and we both made a Spring card for Christmas, using a design that a lady called Debbie had brought last Saturday. If I can get a good photo of it I will post it.
When I got home, I decided that I would try my luck as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, so I posted off my application form. Hope that I'm doing the right thing! Cookedm tea for Barry n me then prepped the "bookatrix" card for the Wednesday Craft Class.
Thursday, Sandhill Ladies played Bawtry Ladies at home and we didn't finish our meal until 5:50 p.m., so I had to dash back home in time for Thursday Craft Class, who also made the Bookatrix card. Everyone has struggled, but enjoyed this and we have had some stunning results. Everyone chose different colour schemes, and no-one has been disappointed.
Friday morning it was not a nice day, so I started the ironing. Soon got tired of that though, and crept into the craft room to play for a little while. I took a welcome to the family call from Chris (male) at Stampin'Up from Germany and we chatted for nearly an hour. Glad that he made the call to me. He did point out that should I wish to phone them it is a freefone number! He gave me a guided tour around the Stampin Up website and I am even more anxious now! Still I have to give it a go and see what happens. Spent ages after that browsing the web site and printing off the Demonstrator Manual and various other things. Barry brought fish and chips in for tea - bless him! He took Stevie shopping and I picked him back up.
Spent a bit more time in the craft room, trying to come up with a quick design for the "Make and Take" craft table I am organising at our Sandhill Ladies Coffee morning. If anyone's interested in coming, its on Friday 2nd October at 10:30 til 12:00.
Today Barry and I have played the "Fletcher Foursomes" and Gerald very kindly marked for us. We have played better than expected, but not good enough to win. It was quite windy and play was slow, so I felt a bit cold, and with the waiting on each hole, it wasn't condusive to good golf.
Not sure what is happening tomorrow as its the bank holiday. I have just done my supermarket shopping, so am looking forward to a relaxing evening. The ironing can wait!
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.