Saturday 5 September 2009

Another Saturday Night

Yesterday Christine came over and we played with the Stampin Up stuff that's arrived. Chris has made a lovely sample card and I have made a gift tag that will be a super make and take for my Stampin Up Open House on th 26th/27th September (after we get back from our jollies - golfing in Spain- just for a change!!)
Had a lengthy conversation with Julie, my Stampin Up mentor. She will come down from Leeds the week I come back from jollies and help me with samples etc. She sounds great! Took a phone call from a customer wanting to order stamps!! Invited her to come to Open house and took details and will post invitation out later on.
Took Stevie shopping and fetched him back, then dashed out with Barry to pick Philip and Shirley up. we went to the Bluebell for a meal, then back to theirs for a quick cuppa, then home to bed.
This morning Barry, Gerald and I went to the Waterfront Golf Course and did 9 holes. I won and no-one paid up!!
Went home, Barry went to Chippy and we enjoyed our lunch.
Played silly game on laptop for rest of afternoon, then went to Morrisons for my Shopping. Had tea, then relaxed for a couple of hours and watched the X Factor with Barry.
Crafted for a short while and assembled Rubber Stamps from Stampin Up. Cut my thumb cleaning sticky stuff from scissors. Wouldn't stop bleeding. Hope that it doesn't drop off. I am playing at Phoenix on Monday with Joan H in their AM-AM with Andy Law and her friend.
Must go now and do another of my card orders or at this rate I will be disapppointing my Card customerrs, and that would never do!
Tally Ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.