Saturday 10 October 2009

I hate ironing!

I have just finished the ironing and have now got backache something chronic! Thank God it's done. Barry now tells me that Sky Plus has failed to tape Casualty so I am well and truly miffed. Should have watched it live instead of finishing the ruddy ironing!
Yesterday morning I went over to Pats to deliver the cards that I should have sent with Barry last night! Went home and made a card to take to the SU Training workshop last night. Had lunch them went to Aquarobics. Got stuff together for workshop, the Stampin Up delivery came - had to open it straightaway! I now have quite a selection of stamp pads . punches and stamps. Barry brought fish n chips in for tea then I set off to my workshop. It was great to meet some of my SU colleagues and put names to faces. There were a couple of demos and a couple of make and takes on a halloween theme. I received a recognition award for my £700 sales at my first workshop. It was a necklace that I had to wear for the evening then hand back!!
Had a good time and thoroughly enjoyed it - looking forward to the next one.
As the event started late (some people had difficulty finding the place) it finished late too, Was totally tired out -even too tired to watch Corrie, so went to bed.
Up bright and early this morning for golf. Play was extremely slow, so we came off after 11 holes. I went to Morrisons for weekly grocery shopping then home for a late lunch ( It was gone 3:30 by then!) Packed groceries away, then made a couple of return phone calls and caught up with emails. Set to doing the ironing, watched Strictly to relieve the monotony, then collapsed on settee. completely cream crackered. Think I will have an early night,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.