Monday 5 October 2009

Monday Club

Hi Ho it's Monday again. Had a good weekend. Went to Silkstone Golf Club Saturday Night for Wharncliffe Ladies Night. Picked up Pat and Cliff and stayed over at their house afterwards. Ladies gift was a beautiful cream coloured wrap/scarf that co-ordinated perfectly with the dress I wore on the night.
Yesterday morning Pat cooked us breakfast then we came home and I got changed to go to Manchester to see little sis - Anne-Marie. Jane drove Maggie and me and we arrived there about 12:30. AM was so happy to see us - we were all in tears! It was lovely to meet Denise and Bill (Dale's mum and step-dad)Stephen and Sian (their grandkids) and Jo the dog. We all went out for lunch together and had a lovely meal. AM took photos of us all together and by the time I got home she had posted them on facebook!
Made Barry's tea when I got home, but didn't have room for any myself - just had a quick sandwich later on. Sorted out the last of the Stampin Up stuff and phoned/emailed everyone to arrange delivery. Caught up on emails, watched Casualty, then went to bed.
Found out on Saturday that Barry is going to join me for our Sunday Driver at Belton woods in a fortnight - I was going to have to have a single room as he couldn't go, so it was a lovely surprise. Its a golfing overnighter, golf on the Sunday, evening meal then bed and breakfast and another round of golf before returning on the Monday.
Today it's Monday Club Golf this morning, and tonight its our Dearne Valley colleagues get-together at The Oriental Palace (Chinese) at Sprotbro'. Heather is picking me up and we are collecting Cathy Rodgers on the way. It will be good to see everyone again.
Better go and get dressed up warmly - it looks like a cold morning outside - no sun today! Feel cold at the thought of it!
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.