Thursday 29 October 2009

Promotion

Hi all - forgot to tell you that I have been promoted - I am now a bronze 2 SU Demonstrator!! Applause applause! I did my first "real" workshop yesterday, at Christine's and it was really good, sold £350 which was super! It was hard work at the end, sorting out the money and checking the orders, but it was all worthwhile! One of Chris's friends (Wendy) came along just to make the tea and coffee, which was very kind of her! So all in all, the time I spent preparing for this on Tuesday night (including an on-line pep talk from Julie)was time well spent and Heather's workshop on Monday should be a better one for the experience!!
Was shattered when I got back from Chris's and had to make a quick tea for Barry n me cos it was craft class. (I had done all the prep for this on Tesday nigfht as well) so I could chill for half an hour before the ladies came. New lady joined us last night - Jan, a colleague of mine and Barry's, and I think she enjoyed making the two bauble cards. One was a hand stamped and coloured bauble card, the other was an "assembled" quick card with die cut baubles on it. Will post pictures if I get time after my walk with Ashley today!
Well, must get off and get dressed and get myself over to Ashley's for my monthly expedition to who knows where!
Talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.