Friday 13 November 2009

Special Offer from Stampin Up - Gift Guide


Between 1st November and 29th December if you spend £45 on items from the Gift Guide you will receive a free tag punch, worth £12.50. For everyone placing an order I will offer FREE SHIPPING




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2009 WISH LIST SERVICE

Are you a bit fed up of smellies, chocs and slippers year after year???? Would you like crafty pressies but your family/friends won't set foot in a craft shop???? Well look no more as I have the perfect solution.

If you fill in my WISH LIST form and mail it back to me I will store your details here, you then need to give your family my phone number or e mail address and when they ask you what you want all you have to do is tell them to ring me and I will sort out your gifts for them. Between us we will select some pressies from your list and I will even wrap the items for them!! How easy is that.

For a copy of the Wish list form, or for any other information, feel free to email me at katemartin@sky.com and I will be happy to oblige.
PLEASE NOTE ALL WISH LIST ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 5th DECEMBER TO ENSURE TIME FOR DELIVERY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join the Stampin' Up! Family

Have you been looking at SU! stash and liking it? or used it and loved it ?! Well, have you thought about becoming a demonstrator for SU! ? It's really easy to get started - your starter kit gives you £240 worth of goods for just £139 ! Of course you can join and host parties and workshops to earn commission, but you don't have to, you could just join to help get you stash at a discount (including extra discount on your first order!). Contact me for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.