Tuesday 22 December 2009

Pocket Silhouettes


Hi there - long time no post.








I have just purchased the instructions to make this lovely set of cards, so we will be doing these in our Craft classes in the New Year. I have got to try out Julies instructions first to check them out for her - might do this tomorrow as I have only got an appointment at the hairdressers in the afternoon.
I think that these are great don't you?
I have finished all my Christmas cards now, so I can relax a little. I have also all but finished the pressie wrapping. All the washing has been done, but I still have a bit of ironing to do (yuk).
Am looking forward to playing with all my gorgeous new stamps that I received as my "Stampin Start" reward - 3 free sets!!
Have you seen what the next Stampin Up promotion is?


I shall be having an "open house" in January to give all my favourite customers the opportunity of seeing for themselves what lovely cards can be made with these FREE stamp sets on offer during Sale-a-bration (from 30th December to 28th February)
Watch this space for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.