Wednesday 3 February 2010

Bella Toile Tissue holder


















As you can see I have been busy today (making up for not posting anything yesterday!!) Christine (S-i-l) has been over to me today and she has made the Bella Bleu desk calendar, a treat bag, the monochrome black and white (Get Well Soon) card
AND a tissue holder. I kept her very busy today. Myself I made the Cupcakes Crazy card, the Bella Toile thank you card and this tissue holder. I have had a lovely day.
Tonight most of my Wednesday Class have been unable to get to class because of the snow. Liz however got her husband to bring her and fetch her home (Clever girl!)
so she was given the choice of what to do.
As I had been using the Bella Toile stamp, I suggested that she used this stamp to make a birthday card and she chose to do it in pink. It is a fabulous card and I will post it before I go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.