Monday 22 February 2010

Birthdays birthdays birthdays!!























Well I am really busy at the moment as I have several birthdays coming up shortly. I won't put names to cards, in case the people concerned read my blog, so at least they will be wondering which card they will get!
No golf today - course closeed again due to snow. I was supposed to be playing a doubles matchplay today with my golfing partner Glynis,Denise and Lynn. We are going to try and play Friday if the weather is fine - fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the colours of this card, very spring like, unlike the weather. Hope you get to play golf soon.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the colours on all of these. Particularly like the design of 'be happy'. Must try these out.
    love Chris G xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.