Saturday 6 February 2010

More Thank You cards.....


















Here is a series of three cards that I made yesterday, using the same Designer Series Papers (Nouveau Chic), but I have used this on three different colour cardstocks - black, basic gray and sage shadow. Doesn't it change the appearance of the cards! I am quite pleased with these, and I have used one of them today, to send to a potential new customer, who has used the Internet DemoFinder to send a request for more info. Keeping fingers crossed for a result!

2 comments:

  1. All three of these cards are nice and are lovely for thank you cards and look so different in other colours. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate the photos are much clearer, glad you enjoyed the training, sorry I havent been around for a couple of days, have been ill! Jules x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.