Sunday 28 February 2010

One Sheet Wonders



















Sorry for the lack of postings, I have been busy and I have been crafting, and over the next few days you will be able to see what I have done.
First of all my three craft classes have been making cards using the "One sheet wonder" stamping.
Mostly the stamp sets used were the "Greenhouse Garden" and "Simply said".
You can see above what the stamped A4 sheet looked like before being cut up into 14 pieces (this actually makes 2 sets of 4 cards - so it's quite economical to do!)
I will post examples of the finished cards later.
We were at a ladies night last night and Liz and Alan came back to ours, we have guests coming up from Norwich (Cheryl and Paul) later this afternoon, and we are out for an Indian meal tomorrow night for Stephens birthday - phew- but great fun.

1 comment:

  1. Busy girl Kate. Your work is getting better and better. love the new ideas keep up the stamping x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.