Saturday 6 February 2010

Tuesday Training with Julie
















On Tuesday evening (after it had stopped snowing), I travelled up to Leeds to have a training session with my SU colleagues and my SU momma - Julie.
We had a great time and it was well worth the journey.
This is an example of a quick card that we can make and Julie showed us how to make her famous bow. It's a lot less complicatd than I thought. We used Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Tea and crumpets paper, a Sale-a-bration Whimsical Words sentiment and Chocolate Chip ink.
She also showed me how to photo edit, so I hope that you can now see a marked difference in the quality of the photos of my cards now. Let me know if you can see any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.