Monday 15 February 2010

Valentines' Dinner






















Arty farty angle

On Saturday night Barry and I went out with friends to a Valentines' Dinner. All the ladies received a red rose (although Barry had already been to Morrisons and bought me the Valentines' special of a bottle of Rose Fizzy and a dozen roses - very nice!) We played a game of Mr and Mrs, and Barry and I came third out of 6 couples. We won a Valentine's Travel Alarm clock! The meal was delicious - I had salmon and it was to die for!
Last night Jane (si-in-law no2) came and spent the evening crafting with me. We cased some Easter cards. Jane is a teaching assistant and will use them for her pupils. I have been asked to do some Easter Cards for youngsters at an event that the local Lions are holding. These are our versions.
The rabbit is courtesy of Sarah
Thanks for making me the prototype of this Sarah.
The "good egg" is cased from stamping moments Thank you Jenny.

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards! Sorry I haven't done a tutorial for the rabbit I have been quite poorly. Looks like you have sussed him out though!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Easter cards are lovely. I want to make the step card. Luv Chris

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.