Sunday 21 March 2010

Busy Bee

Now I know that I have been remiss in not posting for the past few days, but I have been really busy with all the preparations for my Lady Captains Drive In, plus I have met up with Karen who is arranging the Easter Cardmaking event with the Mexbro Lions and we have planned which cards everyone will make. So I haven't been sat doing nothing - honest.
Yesterday 22 of the Sandhill Golf Club ladies joined me at the Golf Club and braved the elements for 9 holes to play in my Drive In. We all got absolutely soaked!!. Afterwards, I confessed to the ladies that had it not been my Drive-in, I would probably not have played! (I am a self confessed fair-weather golfer!! Anyway, despite the awful weather, we had a good time and enjoyed the game and the company. Barry took photos of everyone, and I will post a few photos later.
Last night we went to another Ladies Night so I was exhausted by 11:30 and we came home early (at 11:30) cos I was so tired.
Today I have been to Harrogate to the Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza with 4 friends. We got there early and started the day off with a bacon butty and a coffee at the Golf Club, before going into the hall to spend a really enjoyable day leisurely taking in all the crafting products that were there for the taking. Didn't spend much at all, was very restrained in my spending, but had a good time. Met one of my lovely SU sisters, Linda whilst there, so we had a brief chat before resuming shopping! Came home, had a bite to eat, then Heather came over and we crafted for a few hours.
Tomorrow I am hoping for a dry game of golf with the Monday Club - am keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.