Wednesday 3 March 2010

Just for Julie





















Well yesterday I played a Matchplay Doubles golf semi final with my friend Glynis (who also comes to my craft classes)against Lynn and Denise. It was a lovely afternoon and we had a great game. We also won on the 13th hole 6 up, which was a bonus.
After golf I went home, showered and changed and then went up to Pudsey for a training evening with Julie.
She has pestered me into submission, so here you can see the cards made using the "One sheet wonder" method and using the Greenhouse Garden stampset with the Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard and Real Rust cardstock and Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon.
What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! Great to see these infamous cards!!lol
    Good to see the blog counter is working too.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppeee at last, the one sheet wonder cards!!! Lovely blog counter you have there too!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Kate, I love the the colours you choose. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Kate, love the fresh colours
    Hugs
    Jill x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.