Saturday 13 March 2010

Oh what a beautiful morning!

Well the sun is shining and there's no frost on the ground so I think that a round of golf with hubby is in order today - yippee.
If you're wondering where I've been for the last two days - here's the gen.
On Thursday I went to a SU Regional Training Day in Sheffield along with 28 other Demos from the region and had a fabulous day, so inspirational. Did numerous swaps so I have a great collection of cards to share with all my lovely ladies who craft with me and all my fellow bloggers too. I just need a bit of time to actually post some piccies, but I promise that after I have played golf today, I will post some little lovelies for you -so pop back later today please.
After the training, the Demos who were staying for the evening event had a bite to eat, then we had to check that everything was in place for the SU Event that customers had been invited to attend. My Thursday Craft Class and a few more of my crafting ladies attended and all but one sat on a table together. (By the time poor Jan got there our table was full, but she still had a great time sat with other SU ladies) They all had a wonderful time watching projects being demonstrated - Julie demo'd a punched monkey and a lion that I can't wait to have a go at. There were three make and takes, two cards and a scrapbook page - everyone loved them. I got home about 10:30 and was utterly exhausted but it was worth it!
Yesterday was a busy day. I swam first thing, did the washing, actually looked at all the goodies from the Mini-Catalogue, stroked the Designer Papers and finished off 3 cards that were being picked up by customers yesterday afternoon. After lunch I went for a much needed facial, then home for a cuppa and took brother supermarket shopping. Then it was time to get showered and changed and off we went for a meal with Phil and Shirley. By the time we had eaten and come back to ours for a nightcap, I was almost falling asleep so I crawled into bed again.
This morning I feel quite refreshed and am raring to go!
Will be back later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.