Tuesday 9 March 2010

Sunshine Sunday

















Well wasn't it lovely on Sunday. The sun was shining and it was quite a Springy day. I went swimming in the morning and tidied up the front of the house by sweeping up all the fallen soggy leaves in the afternoon. I filled up the green compost bin and can't now do any more tidying until it's emptied.
With Spring in the air I felt like making some cheerful cards and this is what I came up with. Once again I used the forever flowers wheel, but used this with both Apricot Appeal cardstock and inkpad. On one of the cards I cut out a Greenhouse Garden flower to use as an embellishment and think that this looks really pretty and fresh.

1 comment:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.