Saturday 3 April 2010

Captain's Drive Out

Today is the day that the immediate past Captain drives out and tomorrow the new Club Captain drives in. I was invited to play in both, but as there is a ladies' competition tomorrow, I could only take part in the Drive Out today. Tomorrow afternoon, I will play in our first Summer Stableford. Today I played alongside the Tigers Captain and the Rabbits Captain, for some reason the Seniors Captain didn't play - I think he was ill.
Anyway between the three of us I won with 30 points and the two fellas got 29 points, so I was quite happy with that.
I was worried that the weather would be cold and wet, but after a damp and overcast start, it turned out to be a pretty good morning.
Had lunch at the Golf Club, then came back home and had a lazy afternoon. Am now going to go in the craft room and start preparing my make and takes for Saturday's Open House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.