Monday 19 April 2010

Looking for the Summer Sun

Well I woke this morning to a cold, wet and miserable morning. No Monday Club golf for me today (I am a fair weather golfer!)
So instead, to cheer myself up, I got out the summer sun card and tried to fill the room with a little sunshine.
I used the new Solid Stripes single stamp to make a chequered effect in yellow and black on whisper white. I stamped the flowers from the Vintage Vogue in black ink on summer sun cardstock, then cut them out, and stamped the scroll/leaves in black in opposite corners. I punched the branch in black using the Extra-large two step bird punch - and hey presto - what have we got - a little bit of Summer Sun on a grey wet day! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.