Thursday 1 April 2010

THE MINI CATALOGUE IS NOW OUT!!

Well it's April 1st and the new Mini Catalogue is now available, so you have no excuse.
Click on the picture in the sidebar and make yourself a coffee, grab a biccie and put your feet up whilst you have a leisurely browse.
If you would like a copy of this, feel free to email me on katemartin@sky.com and I will be happy to send you one.
There are lots of lovely new products in here and I am sure you will have a hard time deciding which ones to order first - I know that I did!
Meantime, I had better get busy and get some more samples made ready for my Open House Mini Catalogue Launch next Saturday (10th April).
Feel free to come and join in the fun!
See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.