Friday 2 April 2010

New Customers

I have recently been contacted by two ladies who used the demo finder to get in touch with me. They were both specifically looking for SU products that had been recommended to them by other crafters. I invited them (seperately) to join me this morning to see and try these out for themselves. One of these ladies (Karen) happens to be a relative of one of my crafting ladies- it's a small world isn't it. The other lady (Jane) is going in hospital shortly and wanted some punches specifically to finish off some cards she plans to complete whilst recuperating, so wants them pretty quickly. Needless to say, both ladies were impressed by the products, so I ended up with a nice little order courtesy of the Demo Finder on the SU website. Nice one eh!
Went to Barnsley this afternoon to fetch some refreshment's for the half-way house for the Club Captain's Drive in on Sunday. Hope that he has better weather than I had for mine!!
Came home, made tea, then went shopping with brother. After that settled down to watch my favourite soap "Corrie" and made a card using the new "Vintage Vogue" stampset and the "Very Vintage" wheel from the Mini Catalogue. Cardstock and inkpads used were Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Close to Cocoa. I coloured the flat back pearls with the summer sun inkpad and think that they match up lovely!

1 comment:

  1. This card looks lovely and you have used the rock and roll method. I cut the flower out that we made on Thurs and it looks great. Chris

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.