Saturday 24 April 2010

Wannabe a Stampin Up demonstrator?


Well now is the perfect time to join - Stampin’ Up! is offering a limited-time 10 percent discount on the Starter Kit to new recruits.
When you join Stampin’ Up! as a new demonstrator during the promotion period, you’ll get over £240 worth of stamping and business supplies for only £125--10 percent off the regular price of £139!
This offer is valid only from 23rd April until 7th May so act quickly and get in touch with me to join the happy Stampin Up Family.
On top of this I will personally add a pack of 6 x 6 Designer papers and a free stamp set - what have you got to lose!
Don't delay - act today - email me on katemartin@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.