Wednesday 28 April 2010

Who's been a busy bee then?

Yesterday was a busy day, I had to shop, do a craft class and then after tea, I travelled up the M1 to my SU mummy's (Julie) for a training evening, when we made a Punch catalogue.
When I got home (after dropping Lynda off at her house), I was totally cream crackered, had a coffee then went to bed - no on-line Canasta last night!!
This morning, up bright and early to go to the Community Centre in Thorpe Hesley for a craft morning with 12 ladies. What a lovely group of ladies they were. They started off very quiet and sedate, but after a short while, we were all laughing and joking together.
We made the little birdhouse and the pocket tissue holder - and had fantastic results. I think that everyone enjoyed the morning.
After this I travelled down the motorway to sis-in-law's (Christine) - just in time for a quick sandwich for lunch - cheese with caramelised onion chutney - scrumptious!! I then showed Chris how to put hyperlinks on her blog, then down to serious crafting. We played with our score boards and made three - YES THREE cards!
Here are two of them for you to look at and I will post the third one tomorrow.
Barry was eating out tonight, so I had tea with Christine, then off home for my Wednesday evening craft class. See what a busy bee I have been!
Tomorrow I have got a relaxing day withg my friend Jackie at Nether Edge. Not sure what we will do, but I am sure I will have a good time.
Til tomorrow..... enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.