Monday 24 May 2010

Back on Track

Hi everyone. Well I didn't manage to post my cards on Saturday as - yes - you've guessed, I went golfing. It was the most beautiful day and so hot. Then in the evening Barry and I went to Yeadon to see my SU Mummy Julie in "Footloose" It was fabulous and Julie was absolutely great. I wasn't aware of her singing talents - she has a beautiful voice. We really enjoyed it , although the theatre was really hot - it was like an oven.
Anyhow, here is one of the two cards that I have made this past fortnight, it was for my very good friend Joan who was 60 yesterday.















This is made using the fabulous new Rich Razzleberry cardstock and Cottage Wall DSP and of course the delicious Polka Dot ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.