Tuesday 11 May 2010

I'm back!

Hi everyone - long time no see! As you know I have just got back from Turkey where the weather has een fabulous - 27 degrees plus! Needless to say, other than a little eating, drinking, walking and swimming, we didn't do much at all, just chilled for the week.
Now it's back home and back to reality.
Yesterday I did all the washing, and as it wasn't a pleasant morning, I had to dry everything on the radiators!. After lunch I drove up to Settle (N. Yorkshire) to collect 26 Pink Callaway sweaters - for the Sandhill Lady Golfers - a 145 mile round trip! Boy was I tired. Barry had to make his own tea bacause I didn't get back til after 6 and then I had a Golf Club Committee meeting to go to at 7 o'clock. Came home and watched my favourite soap Corrie, then Emmerdale and lastly Eastenders and then it was time for bed.
This morning I have just prepped for my Tuesday Craft Class who will be here shortly. I am hoping to make a card and post it this afternoon before I leave for my game of golf - so keep fingers crossed.
Will soon get back into the routine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.