Wednesday 2 June 2010

Heather's Birthday
















Happy Birthday Heather!
Here's the card I made Heather using the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stampset - I think that I have inherited a passion for this stampset from my SU Mummy Julie - she likes to use this set a lot too. The cardstock and polka dot ribbon is the new Melon Mambo and I have inked the Vintage Vogue flower in that too. I have matted and layered the Sunny Day simply scrappin designer papers onto Tempting turquoise cardstock first. I do love this colour combination. Hope that you do too.
This morning I am going over to Chris's (sis-in-law) for a morning of crafting, so I am really looking forward to that. Will post piccies of anything that we come up with today. Meantime - have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.