Sunday 13 June 2010

Lady Captain's Day

If you were wondering where I have been for the last couple of days you are about to find out. Yesterday was my Lady Captains Day at the Golf Club.
I had loads to do on Friday making sure that everything was sorted for the day and I had to go to the Dentist late in the afternoon to have a filling. When the anaesthetic wore off I felt dreadful so I went to bed early as I had a full day ahead Saturday.
Traditionally, all the ladies wear fancy dress and the theme is usually related to the Lady Captain. As I love pink, my Vice Captain decided that I should be a Princess in Pink - Cinderella and that she would be my Pink Prince Charmin'. All the ladies dressed to a Pink theme and here are some of the piccies of the ladies n me in our costumes. Bear in mind that we all had to play 18 holes of golf in these get ups too!

This was my coach


















And here's lil ole me as Cinderella





















Here's my Prince Charmin - Jan




















Here are Ann and Hazel who played with Jan and me

2 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.