Friday 4 June 2010

Sweet Pea

On Tuesday evening I went up to my SU mummy Julie's house for a Training evening where we were taught how to use the blender pens. We all made a card using this technique, but you will just have to wait to see the results of that one, because I want to show another card.
My sis-in-law Chris had been browsing t'internet and happened across some cards made using the Sweeet Pea stampset and had emailed me asking if I would bring over the stampset on Wednesday to make some cards with. Now I haven't got this set, but whilst at Julies on Tuesday night, she very kindly agreed to lend me the set - and here is one of the cards that we made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.