Wednesday 25 August 2010

Bella Bleu Tri Shutter Card

Hi everyone - This was meant to be an early post this morning as I was playing golf at Hallowes golf Club today. Its their Invitation Day and I had been invited by their Lady Vice Captain Carol. I could not upload the pictures then, so have only been able to post these piccies after playing.
The weather kept fine and the company was great, sad to say the golf was indifferent!
No Matter - Todays card was inspired by a card that I saw on Sara's blog
I hope that you all like it. I really enjoyed the challenge of doing a card that took some time to complete, rather than a quickie! Used the beautiful Bella Bleu papers, Bordering blue cardstock and ink on Very Vanille (for the flowers) and Bashfull Blue taffeta ribbon. Punched out a Boho Blossom flower and a leaf from the Two Step Bird Punch, also some litle Quarter inch squares for extra embellishments.
Enjoy!
3 different views for you - these are quite difficult to photograph.



1 comment:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.