Monday 13 September 2010

Triple Octagon Card

Hello everyone.
Yesterday I went to the GNPE at Harrogate and it obviously inspired me to make a rather unusual easel card using not one, but THREE octagons!
I used the retiring "Rose is a rose" stampset and the retiring Apricot Appeal cardsrock and inkpad on Very Vanilla cardstock.
I used some of the retiring striped grosgrain ribbon, which isn't Apricot Appeal, but the So Saffron tones in beautifully.
It is nice, from time to time, to do a more complicated card, and so rewarding when you see the finished result - don't you think so too?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate this card looks really complicated but it is lovely - and so different. Chris

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.