Monday 8 November 2010

Convention piccies this way!!

Hi all - sorry I didn't get any piccies posted last night, but after all that driving I was exhausted and so after Barry and I had had dinner (which we went out for) we relaxed, watched Downton Abbey, then I fell into bed and didn't wake until 7:30 - which is really late for me.
Here are the swaps that I made for convention

First there was Dasher - using the Inkdusting technique

























Then there was my Sunset using the same technique






















And my last swap was an After Eight Favour
















I did 40 each of these three swaps, so you can see how busy I was in the run up to Convention.
I have to say a special thankyou to sis-in-law Chris and good friend Heather for helping me make these swaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.