Saturday 29 January 2011

All day Training - my swap card






















Hi all. Well we are back to normality again and I will try once again to get back into the habit of posting a little something each day for you.
(In case you didn't know , I have had two weeks in the Caribbean and its been hard coming back to temperatures of below freezing when I have had a fortnight of average 29 degrees!!)
Here goes then....today I have been up to Leeds for an all day training event held by my SU mummy Julie. I took along my latest recruit, my sister-in-law, Chris, who signed up as a demo yesterday - Woo woo!!
We have had a fabulous day and it was great meeting up with all our SU family that we haven't seen for a while.
We had a little training, did a couple of super projects, including a lovely little bag which fellow Jem Chris demonstrated. We had a fab lunch - including cupcakes - of course! We did Card swaps on the theme of love and 6 of us did a Card Candy swap.
Here's my "Just for you" card swap which I did in black, white and red, using the
"I (heart) heart" stampset.
Come back tomorrow and I'll post my card candy swap.


Nice to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.