Monday 14 February 2011

Growing green

Here's the second photo that I promised to post.
This is the first time that I have used the Growing Green stampset and I am really pleased with it. The flowers are stamped in Basic Black on to Watercolour card and coloured in using the Aqua painter and the Daffodil Delight inkpad. They are then cut out and stuck onto a mat of Chocolate chip card edged with the scallop corner and scallop border punches. This is then layered onto a piece of Woodland Walk DSP, the greeting (from Sincere Salutations) is stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock, then the whole thing layered onto Wild Wassabi cardstock.
I have cased this card using the instructions available from the lovely Jenny Moore's blog. Thank you Jenny - fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.