Monday 21 February 2011

Pirates

Howzabout this then!
My little kitten Lisa is with me today, she is starting preparing her swaps for Regional Training Day, but she brought along this card to show me (NO THIS IS NOT HER SWAP)
Lisa really loves her pirates - as you can see, and has used Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie inkpads and the Speckles wheel as a background. The Schoolbook Serif Alphabet has been used to stamp the word Pirates (notice how she has made the lower case p into a capital,
Isn't she clever - I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa
    I love the skull and cross bow stamp - thought of buying this set but only wanted the skull and cross bow.
    You have utilized this sooooo well, luv it.
    Keep up the good work. Chris

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.