Thursday 3 February 2011

Welcome to your new Home!

Today I am meeting up with my very good friend Jackie, and it will be my first visit to her and Tom's new home. They have moved from a 3 bedroom detached house with attic, cellar, garage, orangery (think thats how it's spelled) and a fabulous garden, to a two bedroomed apartment, so it's been a big upheaval for them.
I have seen the apartment from the outside, so it will be nice to see the inside of it today.
I have made this New Home card for them both and have used the Neighbourhood Jumbo wheel and my trusty blender pens to colour in.
Hope that they like it!

3 comments:

  1. They will love this card I'm sure. Hope you had a good day.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, love it, it so effective. I think this roller might be one for my shopping basket.....
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card to welocme your friend in their new home,hope you had a lovely day with them yesterday xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.