Sunday 6 March 2011

My Regional Training Day swaps

Yesterday I went up to Leeds with my SU kitten Lisa to a Regional Training Event at Weetwood Hall.
As is usual at these get-togethers, most Demos take along card swaps, and here are my offerings. (I did 3 dozen in total) All use the colour combo Crumb Cake, Marina Mist and Very Vanilla, cardstock, ink and ribbon, and the DSP is "Elegant Soiree". The sentiments are all from Just Believe
Here are the Easel Desk calendars

















Here are my Just for you Easel Cards

















And here are my Thank You cards

1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely day, and always a pleasure to see you. Your swaps were gorgeous Kate...those colours..yum!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.