Friday 8 April 2011

A Parliament of Owls and a Blog Hop

Did you know that the collective name for a group of owls is a parliament. Well thats your thought for today!
Here you have - a parliament of owls - piccies of the thank you cards that I have made now that I have taken delivery of my much awaited OWL PUNCH.
I have used up some of the retired DSP from my stash to make these little beauties!




















And here is the card that Jan from my Thursday craft class made.























Just a quick note to say that tomorrow morning our team (Julies Jems) have arranged a Blog hop, so make sure you drop by after 9:00 am tomorrow and view all the swaps that we made for the Mini Catalogue Launch

1 comment:

  1. Love them, Kate - my owl punch arrived yesterday and I'm just off to have a play!!!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.