Wednesday 6 April 2011

Spot the difference!

Hi there - well Gemma beat me to it in posting her Mr and Mrs Owl Card, which we made at our last training event, and the punch that does all the work is now available to buy. Mine will arrive tomorrow, so I hope that my friendly UPS man will put my parcel in my special secret place, ready for me when I come back from Chris's (Sis-in-laws). Can't wait to play with this. Several of my customers asked me to order them one as soon as possible, so I sent my order in on the 1st April and will deliver them straightaway!
You may have noticed that Gemma posted her picture of the little owls yesterday, but I wonder if you can spot the differences between hers and my card. Answers on a postcard please!

1 comment:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.