Friday 6 May 2011

The holidays over!!

Apologies for the lack of postings this week. Got back from our holiday in the early hours of Tuesday morning and its been a frantic time since.
Came home with a sore throat, hacking cough and runny nose and feeling dreadful.
Nonetheless -Tuesday I had my class at Gilroyd Community Centre in the morning then my afternoon Craft Class.
Wednesday Chris (Sis-in-law)and I went up to Leeds to my SU mummy's - Julie's and had a great time making projects using the Big Shot. Then there was my Wednesday evening Craft Class.
Yesterday I met up with my friend Ashley for our monthly walk, then we had a gfreat Lunch at Owston Park Grange.
Went home to make Barry his dinner and then it was my Thursday evening craft class.
Today I have actually managed to get 3 loads of holiday wasking done - just need to get them ironed, then I can get on with some serious crtafting of my own.
Its good to be back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.