Tuesday 24 May 2011

Kusudama flower bookmark

I received a comment on Chris's Circle Circus birthday card from Sandy Ang on Friday, so I visited her blog in return and found the instructions for this corner bookmark with a kusudama flower dangle.
I have used the Newsprint DSP to make these as it seemed appropriate and was very similar to the DSP that Sandy Ang had used. You could of course use old books, but I can't bring myself to deface books however old and tatty they are.
I used the 1/8" Basic Black taffeta ribbon and punched small flowers for the back of the bookmark with the Boho Blossoms punch.
I think that you can see details of the bookmark in situ quite clearly so can see how snugly it fits on the corner of the page.
If you would like to have a go yourself, visit her blog
HERE and leave her a comment.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking my blog. so exciting for me to see the bookmark tried out by other crafters

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.